Infiniti Service and Repair in Mississauga
Don’t Trust Your Infiniti Repair To Just Anyone!
Infiniti service maintenance provided at Robinson Automotive is Warranty Approved.
All of our services are completed by excellent, competent professionals who are well trained to repair and maintain any vehicle currently in production. Our technicians are suited with the latest in repair and diagnostic equipment to ensure a proper repair or diagnosis of your Infiniti.
Infiniti Service Types
Infiniti has two schedules, we go by the severe duty schedule (also know as schedule one):
- Inspect Brake Fluid
- Inspect Air and Cabin Filters
- Replace Condition of Transfer Case and Transmission Fluids
- Inspect levels of transmission, coolant, washer and brake fluids
- Inspect suspension, axle and wheel bearings
- Measure Brake Pads
- Inspect Brake Lines
- Inspect Coolant and Hose Condition
- Inspect Exhaust
- Inspect Turn Signal and Cruise Control Switches
- Inspect Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Inspect for fluid leaks
- Replace Cabin Air Filter
- Replace Engine Oil and Filter
- Reset Service Indicator