Audi Service and Repair in Mississauga
Don’t Trust Your Audi Repair To Just Anyone!
All of our services are completed by excellent, competent professionals who are well trained to repair and maintain any vehicle currently in production. Our technicians are suited with the latest in repair and diagnostic equipment to ensure a proper repair or diagnosis of your Audi.
Audi Service Types
Audi Service: 55,000km
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Check Coolant Level and Condition.
- Check Engine Compartment for Leaks.
- Inspect battery condition, perform load test.
- Inspect Brake, Transmission, Differential, and Washer fluids.
- Inspect drive belts and components.
- Inspect Fuel Filter.
- Inspect Tire Tread Wear and Rotate & Balance.
- Lubricate Hinges, Latches and Locks.
- Inspect Braking System.
- Inspect Brake Discs and Pads.
- Inspect underbody for damage or leaks.
- Check all lights.
- Replace dust and pollen filter.
- Replace air cleaner element.