Acura Service and Repair in Mississauga
Don’t Trust Your Acura Repair To Just Anyone!
All of our services are completed by excellent, competent professionals who are well trained to repair and maintain any vehicle currently in production. Our technicians are suited with the latest in repair and diagnostic equipment to ensure a proper repair or diagnosis of your Acura.
Acura Service Types
Acura Type E / 96,000KM Maintenance Service:
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Service front and rear brakes.
- Rotate tires, inspect for wear and adjust pressure.
- Lubricate all hinges, locks, and latches with multipurpose grease.
- Inspect tie rod ends, steering gear box and boots.
- Inspect suspension components.
- Inspect driveshaft boots.
- Inspect parking brake adjustments.
- Inspect brake hoses and lines (including ABS).
- Check all fluid levels, condition of fluids, and check for leaks.
- Inspect cooling system hoses and connections.
- Inspect exhaust system.
- Inspect fuel lines and connections.
- Check all lights.
- Inspect the underbody.
- Inspect and adjust drive belts.
- Replace dust and pollen filter.
- Replace air cleaner element.